Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cutest Kids In The World

Not a day goes by that I don't appreciate that I am able to stay home with my children.  I know the day will come that I head back to work....sooner than I want to admit, but I really appreciate being able to have the little moments of play time.  And of course, I can't complain about having nap time too, since I am able to get projects done then!  We had fun playing in their bedroom today.  Jack wanted to wear a hair clip, just like Ella.  He wanted pigtails too, but we had to settle with what we could manage!  And do you see that cute pink sweater on Ella?  Well, that was mine when I was a sprouting little 2 year old.  I love it on her. 
 She is pointing to the camera...basically she wants her turn too!
 She finally let me put pigtails in the back of her hair.  It is kind of a big deal around here....that is why I grabbed the camera.

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...