- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Take Jack trick-or-treating
- Reel Rock Film Festival Date Night
- Make a Baby Blanket for the future Little Girl
- Start making Christmas Presents
- Buy fall decorations after they go on sale
- Thanksgiving Week Family Trip
- Make a dozen recipes that call for pumpkin
- Get Jack to jump in a Leaf Pile
- Plan a Thanksgiving Meal
- Rock Climb until I Can't Anymore
- Lots of Hikes
Friday, October 7, 2011
Fall To-Do List
Maybe I will be more motivated to get everything done if I have written it down. So consider this the location where I put all those fun ideas on "paper." Maybe you will all have some ideas for me to add to this list...so feel free to add them!
One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...
The 3rd Saturday of every October is Bridge Day at the New River Gorge. One thing I have really love about living in Fayetteville is all the...
When your family lives hours away, these updates are a lifeline. I know my parents love them and I'm pretty sure all his aunties and u...
We are back with another monthly installment about our cutie patootie! I think I'm going to nickname his cute legs as "Thunder Th...