Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Two weekends ago we went to a pumpkin patch with Jack. It was really more of a family farm, but it was really fun to go as a family and pick out our pumpkins for the season. I guess I had high hopes for more photographic locations, you know, like bails of hay or wooden cut-outs that we could put our heads through. I was hoping for a corn maze, but I didn't see one either (maybe that was going to be done the next week?). Anyhow, we did get two bigger pumpkins and one little baby one for our front porch. I have included a few photos from the excursion...the last one is my favorite.


This picture includes the two pumpkins we picked out and our little pumpkin.
Maybe this was the maze? Jack was afraid to follow his dad into the walkway and I didn't really want to squeeze my pregnant belly through there so I didn't follow.
This is one of Jack's favorite things...to be thrown in the air. Don't you just love it?

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...