Wednesday, February 16, 2011

While We Were Out. . .

My parents were kind enough to venture down here this past weekend, so that Joe and I could enjoy a romantic getaway. I was glad to know that he would be in good hands (I knew my mom would take good care of Jack). And my dad would get some stuff done around our house (install new smoke detectors and try to install our diaper sprayer, which happens to be broken...urgh). I think they had a good time, since I found these pictures on my camera when I returned home! I would have added some from my dad's facebook page too, but I can't seem to find a way to copy those pictures now that facebook has changed...oh well.



No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...