Monday, January 31, 2011

A Few More Pictures of Jack

Of course I can't help but post a few more pictures of our little bundle of joy. He has learned how to put his toes in his mouth (so flexible). And he is grabbing things and holding them in his hands all the time now. Don't you just love how he has decided to rip my face off? Or don't you like seeing him watch tv with dad, eating pretzels? Okay, Jack was not eating he was just holding the pretzel, but it looks so darn cute. I even think he looks cute in his track suit (very Sue Sylvester, don't you think?). I was about to work out and I thought he would look good posed for his own workout! And of course we just love to hear him laughing. It lights up our days.






No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...