Thursday, August 9, 2012

Adventures On The Gorge

About once a week we head over to the Class VI, or Adventures on the Gorge resort.  They are a rafting company in the area, but they have a nice little playground that is always in the shade.  It has been a good place to visit during the summer and since it is fairly small I can watch Jack and be with Ella whenever she needs to eat or something.  Another great feature that they have is a large deck overlooking the gorge.  We usually walk over there and then run around on the deck.  This morning, Ella decided to pull upon the railing and Jack joined her.  It was too perfect, so I snapped this picture!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...