Saturday, June 4, 2011

Southport, NC


Over Memorial Weekend, Jack and I boarded a plane headed to Myrtle Beach, SC. However, we did not stay there, but drove an hour north to my grandparents house, which is also basically on the beach. We spent two days at Oak Island beach, a day in a swimming pool and shopping at an outdoor mall, then lots of relaxed time with family. I feel like I ate way to much, but thankfully I was very diligent with a running routine (which is super important to me right now since I really wanted to lose more weight...but, well, that would be happening for a few months). Anyhow, I thought I would add some pics for my parents to see. Enjoy!

"Dad, where did your dog go? Where's Roxey?"
Oh, she is sitting in his lap...that's my dad's new favorite child!

My mom was playing with Jack...I decided not to add too many more pics from the beach, because I look so bad in my swimsuit. I am embarrassed by it!

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...