Tuesday, December 20, 2011

National Zoo ZooLights

This past weekend we made a trip home to visit family in Northern Virginia. It was a time to celebrate my mother-in-laws 60th birthday. In addition, we also did some simple Christmas celebrations, since we would not be returning the following weekend. One thing I really wanted to experience this year was the ZooLights at the National Zoo. I thought it would be fun to get my family together and walk throughout the zoo. We even went inside a few of the buildings. Jack was a lot more interested in the animals too. The last time we had been here was in August, so just in a few months he has become that much more interested in the animals. It will be fun to go again in the summer.








The turtles were busy getting it on...I guess we interrupted their nightly routine!

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...