Of course, the town looks nothing like the movie...however, all the forested land does. And we also went to the beach next to La Push...it was beautiful. I noticed that everyone in Forks was feeding off the popularity. There were Twilight burgers, Jacob or Edward sandwiches, plus many stores were selling things related to the movies!
A family travel and lifestyle blog. Follow us as we learn to navigate Southeast Asia as a family of four.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Twilightville
I couldn't drive through Forks, WA and not stop to take a picture. I would not call myself a faithful Twilight fan, but I have read all the books...and quickly too. I have also seen both of the movies. And being that I am a teacher that has many students with an obsession for the stories, I thought I would have to get a picture.
Of course, the town looks nothing like the movie...however, all the forested land does. And we also went to the beach next to La Push...it was beautiful. I noticed that everyone in Forks was feeding off the popularity. There were Twilight burgers, Jacob or Edward sandwiches, plus many stores were selling things related to the movies!


Of course, the town looks nothing like the movie...however, all the forested land does. And we also went to the beach next to La Push...it was beautiful. I noticed that everyone in Forks was feeding off the popularity. There were Twilight burgers, Jacob or Edward sandwiches, plus many stores were selling things related to the movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update in February
One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...
-
So they last four or five days have been so crazy. Joe and I moved on Saturday. Everything went off without a hitch. We started unpacking...
-
So I don't know if this will be the only one, but I can say it was very exciting....especially because we found out the sex of the baby!...
-
I am very proud of my wedding. As I look back on the day, I wish I had more time to help the caterer layout the food. I had a few different ...
No comments:
Post a Comment