Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twilightville

I couldn't drive through Forks, WA and not stop to take a picture. I would not call myself a faithful Twilight fan, but I have read all the books...and quickly too. I have also seen both of the movies. And being that I am a teacher that has many students with an obsession for the stories, I thought I would have to get a picture.

Of course, the town looks nothing like the movie...however, all the forested land does. And we also went to the beach next to La Push...it was beautiful. I noticed that everyone in Forks was feeding off the popularity. There were Twilight burgers, Jacob or Edward sandwiches, plus many stores were selling things related to the movies!

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...