Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Big News!

The word already went out on facebook and of course we have told our families, but I am officially 9 weeks pregnant! Of course I am so excited, since I have had a baby fever for a while now. It just felt like the right time to start trying and after about six months we were successful. I feel very blessed, since I have had many friends that tried for years and years to become pregnant.

So at this point, now I need to eat heathly and hope for a heathly baby. Oh, and we have one more house project to complete, a nursery to decorate, and Joe is recovering for a serious rock climbing accident. After hurting his hand and wrist severely, he is not working to move his fingers again and we are both praying for nerve recovery. So there is lots to do, but we are so excited and scared for our future!

5 comments:

Drae said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I read about it in your email, but haven't gotten back to you about it. I will most likely be calling you this weekend to get the low down on Charlotte, so you'll have to tell me all about it. I hope your hubby's hand recovers well. I'll talk to you soon!

modestmuse said...

Don't be scared!! You guys have so much awesomeness going on, congratulations! I hope Joe makes a full recovery, good luck to him. And enjoy the next several months :) Of course, I'm saying all this as I barrel toward delivery day and am scared out of my mind, but you are good with kids to begin with, so you'll be great! Congrats again!

Rachael said...

Congrats! What exciting news! I bet the SRMS crowd was thrilled for you! Keep us updated...

Happy Villain said...

I know you already spilled the beans to me, but I didn't want to say anything publicly until you wrote about it, so...finally! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! I cannot wait to read all the stories and see all the pictures of your travels through another adventure in life. You two will doubtlessly be fabulous parents.

Anonymous said...

That's such great news!! Congratulations :) You'll be such a great mom! Wish Joe a speedy recovery from us!

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...