Saturday, October 24, 2009

It has been a long while since I last posted anything. We have been busy with moving in, visiting family and friends, new jobs, and now our new house! We officially close on the house on November 2nd. It has been a long process, but the date is set, the loan is approved, and all I have left to do is get home owner's insurance. That is on the list to do today!

So I took a few pictures of our place right now. We don't have a lot of furniture, so it looks plain. Plus, if you haven't noticed, it is a fixer upper! So through the coming months and years we will be updating with all the new things that we would like to do on our house. At this point we have plans to update the upstairs bathroom, redo the hallway and staircase wood floors, get rid of ceiling tiles, fix the walls in the dining room and living room, and put in a whole new kitchen and downstairs bathroom! Plus, there are lots of little things that just need to get done, because it is an old house. Officially it was built in 1896, and it is even on the historical records! So exciting for us. I cannot wait to start buying rugs, curtains, and all the extras to make it into our home.




































No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...