Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video Footage of Ella

I am being more proactive about taking pictures and videos of both children.  I look at so many blogs where people are great about getting footage of their children.  I want my kids to be able to look back and see how they were as kids.  Jack does so many fun things and I always say to myself, "I wish I had my camera right now."  I am thinking about getting a better phone to take more pictures on the spot, since I usually have that with me.  However, sometimes you just have those moments, for example, last night Jack ran into his bedroom after taking his bath, and put his Yankee helmet on his head while in the nude.  It would have made the perfect picture.  And Ella decided to roll over from stomach to back while we were upstairs playing in their room.  When I tried to film it later that day, she wouldn't do it.  So I guess I will just have to try and keep that camera at the ready more often!

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...