10. I appreciate his mad cooking skills. All those jobs working as a server or cook have come in handy, because he had a good sense of taste and often puts together the most delicious meals.
9. He has started to take Jack with him on his climbing days and Jack really loves it. I know it is awesome for Jack to have that one on one time with him, but it is also great for me to have some one on one time with Ella.
8. Last night Jack wasn't feeling good and just wanted to be held. I had a hard time with that, because if I sat and held him then Ella only wanted to sit with us too, but she was squirmy. He just needed some comfort and Joe willing sat with him for about two hours. I think it was exactly what Jack needed.
7. Often times Ella wakes up very early in the mornings. She usually likes to eat right away and Jack and I don't mind waiting a while to eat. Joe is almost always sitting down with her and eating breakfast with her. I think they bond over that early meal!
6. He is great at reading books to the kids. He often asks questions or points out different images in the books. It is really great for their learning and he probably doesn't even realize he is doing it.
1. "Dear God" I always say a prayer with Jack before he goes to bed at night and I think Jack expects that in his bedtime routine. So Joe will pray with him, but he prays different. I always say, Heavenly Father and he says Dear God. I know that daddy is the favorite, because whenever I put Jack to bed he says, "I like Dear God." He wants to be just like his daddy!