Sunday, April 29, 2012

Great Grandparent Visit


 We have been keeping ourselves busy.  I spent a lot of time cleaning the house in preparation for my grandparents visit this weekend.  They had not met Ella yet, so we were excited to have them stay for a bit.  Friday was really our only dry day, so I weeded the garden beds during nap time.  Other than that, we have had a lot of playtime in the house.  We also made one trip to Tamarack, a shop with items made by West Virginians.  Jack is in love with Maple, my grandparents dog.  She has been a real treat to have around.  You will see in the video how much he likes her!



No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...