Friday, January 3, 2014

Jack's First Prayer

Tonight while I was cleaning up around upstairs, Jack decided that he was going to "put daddy to bed."  The bedtime routine in our house is to brush our teeth, get into bed, say prayers, and I sing a song.  So Jack said a prayer all by himself!  This is what he said:
"Dear God,
Thanks for letting us go to Jeremy and Connor's house.
Thanks for our guns. (the toy guns he was playing with today)
Thanks for the robots. (also what he played with today)
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Maybe it isn't much, but seriously, I am so proud of him for doing that all by himself!  I love that little man!

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...