Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall To-Do List

Maybe I will be more motivated to get everything done if I have written it down. So consider this the location where I put all those fun ideas on "paper." Maybe you will all have some ideas for me to add to this list...so feel free to add them!


  • Visit a Pumpkin Patch

  • Carve a Pumpkin

  • Take Jack trick-or-treating

  • Reel Rock Film Festival Date Night

  • Make a Baby Blanket for the future Little Girl

  • Start making Christmas Presents

  • Buy fall decorations after they go on sale

  • Camping

  • Thanksgiving Week Family Trip

  • Make a dozen recipes that call for pumpkin

  • Get Jack to jump in a Leaf Pile

  • Plan a Thanksgiving Meal

  • Rock Climb until I Can't Anymore

  • Lots of Hikes

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...