Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Few Weeks

We have been somewhat busy the last few weeks. I was hired to work a summer program at a local middle school so Joe has become a stay at home dad, but only for about four hours since I only work until noon. He still isn't sure if he likes it or not, but I think it has been some quality bonding time. I like having a little bit of time to work and I am just glad I can help bring money into our wallets!

Below I included a few pictures from our 4th of July weekend. My parents came down on a whim and were able to enjoy a few of the festivities in town. I took Jack to see the parade and we watched the Dachshund Derby. It was also the first time my parents got to see Jack in the baby swing, which he loves. Then on Monday we went to the Cranberry Glades to explore. It is a beautiful area of West Virginia and we were able to go on three or four little hikes as a family. Hopefully we will be able to make a camping trip out there in late August or September.


1 comment:

Taylor's said...

His smile is absolutely beautiful!

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...