Tomorrow is the last day for me this school year....yeah for summer break! I was looking back on my last summer goals and plans and I am happy to report that I completed almost all of those projects. So I figured, if I write it down again, then I will complete it all:
1. Get the baby room together - I cannot wait to start painting this weekend!
2. Make some pillows with cute fabric I bought at IKEA.
3. Make a dining room table (with the help of this blog Knock-offwood.com)
4. Pick lots of yummy veggies from my very first garden!
5. De-weed around my house
6. Go to the beach
7. Make a trip up to NY to see Joe's family
8. Get ready to have a child in my life
9. Read a few new books (and get a membership at our public library)