Saturday, June 13, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

Here is my list of goals for this wonderful season of freedom and happiness:
1. Annual climbing trip (this year we are headed to the Adirondacks and making stops in between in Virginia and Long Island to visit friends and family)
2. Make a t-shirt quilt
3. Create a scrapbook for our wedding (either through kodak or by hand)
4. Take a cake decorating class
5. Start running on a regular basis (I'm going enter a race in September)
6. Make two trips to my grandparents house, which is by the beach
7. Make a purse out of my old jeans
8. Find summer employment
9. Find permanent employment
10. Hopefully figure out the best place for my husband and I to live for a very long time

No comments:

Update in February

One might think that having several snow days would give me the time to write in my blog, but I have been spending a lot of time working on ...