Life has been tough lately and I have lost motivation to do most of the things that I enjoy. So blogging has become none existant for a while. I'm trying to make that change though. Today I took a "mental health day," which was SO nice. I have never done that before, but let me confess that it was needed. I am about to walk out on my job and there is only a month left. So I am just trying to survive! Anyhow, I eventually want to write about my Dirty Dancing moment, but that will just have to come with the next post. I saw this on facebook and thought it would be fun to fill out and where better than on my blog! Enjoy.
65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...you know the rules. tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them...
1. First thing you wash in the shower?My har
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?Gray (an old BYU sweatshirt)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?I certainly hope so, I have the rest of my life with him!
4. Do you plan outfits?nope, I just think about it in the shower
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? anxious about work and my lesson for church
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?the blanket that's on my legs
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? This morning I had a dream that I was taking down all the posters in my classroom with the plans to quit (something I was worried about if I were to just quit my job)
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No
9. What are you craving right now? ice cream
10. Do you floss? No really, only like for the two weeks before I go to the dentist
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? soup
12. Are you emotional? Yes, and lately it is really affecting me
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't it
14. Do you bite into ice cream or just lick it? I think I lick
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, it has been fun to grow it out the last year
16. Do you like yourself? Yes, but I have guilt and self concious issues like the average girl
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah, that could be interesting
18. What are you listening to right now? The Dog Whisperer, my husband is watching it
19. Are your parents strict? I don't think so, but they are conservative
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes, I have already done it once
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, but I get sick of eating it for periods of time
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope, but I doubt I would even realize it, I can be unobservant about some things
23. Do you rent movies often? Not really, maybe once a month from the redbox
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nothing sparkly
25. How many countries have you visited? Wow, um, 20 countries
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah, back in middle school
27. Ever been on a train? yes, the last trip was during Thanksgiving when Joe and I returned from Greece to Macedonia on our way home to Kosova
28. Brown or white eggs? I buy both, Joe got me into brown eggs
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes, I like medicated kinds that make my lips tingle
31. Do you own a gun? No, and I have no desire either
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but I'm probably not great at it
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? my husband, dog and cat!
34. Are you too forgiving? Yes, with the people that are most important to me
35. Ever been in love? Yes. Twice
36. What is (are) your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I don't know, maybe we are not that close, my husband is going to work, he counts, right?
37. Have you ever had cream puffs? Yes, they are good too.
38. Last time you cried? Hah, on Saturday, part of my dirty dancing moment
39. What was the last question you asked? Joe, can I use the computer?
40. Favorite time of the year? Summer
41. Do you have any tattoos? No, and I don't want any either
42. Are you sarcastic? Not really, maybe sometimes with my students
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? I hit them all the time with my hips
45. Favorite color? green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, my sister when I was really mad at her, right on the face
47. Is your hair curly? Stick straight
48. What was the last CD you bought? I can't remember, can you tell that music is not a priority for me
49. Do looks matter? Yes, the way you look says a lot about it, but as the other person it is important to see past that too
50. Could you ever forgive a 'cheater'? Yes, but I think I would need do go through counseling too
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, my brother works for Sprint so I get a good deal
52. Do you like your life right now? I really hate my job and anyone who talks to me knows that, but I love being a newlywed.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I can't fall asleep with it on, so I will never have a tv in my room.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, but I like when it is give in a constructive, open way.
55. Do you have good vision? Well, I don't have to wear glasses, but I'm not that great with seeing road signs, it is really weird actually
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't think I hate anyone, but yes I definitely dislike over 3 people.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Um, not too often
58. The last person you held hands with? My husband, yesterday
59. What are you wearing? Pajama pants and a long sleeved t-shirt
60.What is your favorite animal? I don't know
61. Where was your default picture taken? What's a default pciture?
62. Can you hula hoop? No, I tried in Kosova, it didn't work.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, as a teacher in an inner-city school - it is tough, really tough
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food for dinner and right before that a dress from TJ Maxx
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes