Just in time for Valentine's Day. I think I need some time to focus on all the wonderful things in my life. So I will quickly mention, 5 things that I love:
1. My husband. He always impresses me with the new skills that he can acquire. This last month after a car accident, he was able to do most of the repairs after he found parts at the local junk yard. I was truly amazed. Plus, he is a great chef and always helps me with the dishes. And I know that he loves me back.
2. The power of prayer. We have had it rough the last few months. I know we made the changes in our lives and I know it has not been easy, but I feel like Heavenly Father has truly watched over our lives, and we have been blessed to find teaching jobs in the middle of a school year.
3. Cooking. Playing the piano was a huge relaxer for me when I was younger, but now I have no piano and I really do not get to practice. So I cook. It has become a favorite hobby of mine and I love to try new recipes.
4. My cat. She may be a little crazy, but AP is my cat and I am so happy to have her back in my life. I really missed her while I was in Kosova.
5. Craigslist. I know that I have mentioned it before, but I am realizing all these new ways to find great furniture. I like brand new items, but I am also a fan of eclectic, or antique design. So being able to search a website, bargain for prices, and then score some good deals has become a new enjoyment. I am still not perfect at it, but I think it will be a new way of shopping for me in the future.